beautynesia blogbeautynesia

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Time For Active Again, Yay!

It's sooooo long since i'm not active in this blog. Lol. Can I say... I have too many stuffs to do? Lol. Anyway, this is only another my quickpost, but don't worry, I already have another makeups review >< yeayyy~

So. What I've done? And why I can active again in this blog? Well... Actually I've been working at somekind of children course, yeah I've taught a lot of children there lol. And another activity is... I am a college student, now ! Nyehehe. With a lot of homework, orz. Also I'm so busy with my online store. Better manage my time properly I think xD

Anyway. I've bought a new tab so I can online again ! Kkk~ it's so difficult to get it, though. I have to work so hard so I can save a little of my superlittle salary lol. Soo... I think this is enough, I'll review somewhat of makeups later. Bbye~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment