beautynesia blogbeautynesia

Thursday, June 5, 2014

[OOTD] Middle Kawaii Colorful Style


Hello~ kkk >< just want to post some random stuffs. Lol. This is me when trying to dress like a kawaii doll lol. Okay, medium kawaii. I'm not that kind of girl that dare to wear high-amazingly lolita fashion lol. Soooo~ this is me XD

Guess what. Actually I lost my lace socks omg! I can't dress like a real lolita T_T lol okay forget that. And I forgot to wear my lenses too! My eyes look weird aren't they? T_T

Anyway. I bought that cute shoes at pfl_os on Instagram. Hanmade shoes actually, and it costed me only IDR 200.000 for these cute shoes! Kkk~ cuteness overloadd ><

Okay, once again. Don't look at my eyes lol

Ah! And this is my new wig! I bought it from pinokobeauty on Instagram too >< looks like real hair, eh? I love this! <3

Kawaii pink shoes! Cuteness overload!

And this is me after I remember to wear my softlenses lol XD sowryie~ I love this wig too much kkk~

Ah and finally I can do a nose shading ! Lol look! I have a higher nose :p

Enough for today~ hope you like it ^^
Ah, sorry for the "too colorful" style lol. I just like to play with colours XD somekind of "anti-mainsteam" lol


No comments:

Post a Comment