beautynesia blogbeautynesia

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

[REVIEW] Mabuk (Masker Bubuk) Organik

Found this amazing mask being reviewed by "My Lovely Sister" and so excited to buy one jar for my self. Hehe~

It's so pricey <3 IDR 85.000 for one jar. Honestly, I've been a little afraid for using unknown product, but seems this mask is great (since some beauty blogger already reviewed it on their blog and said this mask is really good)

This is the packaging. It looks so good, right? At least you can see that this is not the fake brand or dangerous for your skin.

It's really green and have a lot of tea leaves. The smell is so yummy too! My brother even ask "can we drink this, sist? The smell is too nice for a mask" lol

Let's use the mask ! We can see the green color of this greentea mask :D

And this is me after I washed the mask out. It feels so bright, fresh, and I hope this mask really cure my pimples, redness, and comedo :')

What the products said:
• reduce pimples
• reduce redness
• brighten your skin
• and also another benefit lol

Maybe the score is 4/5 :D

Repurchase? YES I WILL lol


3 comments:

  1. Wahh...nice info..bisa ngilangin komedo juga kah...?
    Seperti nya kudu dicoba nih
    Salam kenal....udah aku follow blog nya ya....
    Main2 juga ke blog aku yaa...

    http://intanheni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bisa say :D ada kok di keterangan di jar nya :D udah aku follow blog mu ya dear ^^

      Delete
  2. Jual mabuk organik 75rb exclude ongkir, minat? Hubungi 081291296286, no tipu tipu 😀

    ReplyDelete