beautynesia blogbeautynesia

Friday, April 4, 2014

[REVIEW] Oriflame Beauty Crystal Base & Top Coat

Hello! I'm back with another quick review ^^ today I will talk about my favourite base and top coat. Oriflame is "overpopulated" brand, right? Hehe, and yap, I'm the member too ! Wait, I'm manager 12% now. Yeayyy !

This is mine. Still full lol.

This top and base coat even makes the bad quality of nailpolish looks so good. I only use the cheap nailpolishes. Somekind of IDR 60.000 for 24 bottle lol. But I don't care, because I have this! Hoho~

 This is my nailpolishes. Somekind of unknown brand, eh? Kkk~

 This is my hand before I use the top and base coat

After I use top and base coat

 After I paint my nails

After I use the top and base coat


Done! Yeay! See? It's still looks so shiny and perfect for my tiny nails lol. This Crystal Base & Top Coat has a good quality. You should try one. :D it's kinda cheap, too. Only IDR 59.000 for catalog price, and IDR 41.300 for member price. Love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment