beautynesia blogbeautynesia

Sunday, February 22, 2015

VOV Daily Fresh : Sakura Honey Review

I bought a lot of mask from @indobeautyshop . They sell ready stock Korean Brand mask sheets with cheap price ❤ don't worry, they imported it from Singapore and it's authentic brands 😍 . I bought at least 10 masks. Actually, it's 20 mask sheets lol but 10 of them are my friend's nyehe~Okay, by the way, today I want to review VOV Daily Fresh : Sakuas Honey. Why? because the smell is seriously good.



 

yep, this is the mask sheet. the packaging is so cute. like a bottle but made from plastic with pretty pink colour. 😁 It has sweet and soft scent. Actually I don't smell any honey scent from this mask lol, but nvm, I still love this mask.


The product said this mask is for relieves skin and creates watery and bright face. Formulated with Cherry Blossom (Sakura) 62.5 mg and Honey 62.5 mg 


I always use it on night, when I'm going to sleep. I use it for at least 15-30 minutes. The result is, when I wake up in the morning, my face feels so soft, healthy and looks brigthter. 


Hope this mask will give me brighter face! (actually I have a pale yellow skin like another chinese people, but unfortunately the sun in Indonesia is so bright, so yeah, my face looks darker than before)

What I don't like:

It feels sticky after I remove this mask from my face

Rate from 1-5 = 4
⭐⭐⭐⭐

Repurchase?
YES, but actually I want to buy another varians. will review another varians soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment