beautynesia blogbeautynesia

Sunday, March 8, 2015

[MAKEUP] Dinner at Satoo Restaurant Shangri-la Hotel

Yesterday, I went to Satoo Restaurant at Shangri-la Hotel. Some of you maybe already go there and said "ah, that's delicious" and I can say... Indeed. and my tummy enjoyed it so well.
Anyway, this is my look for yesterday dinner


Sorry for the filter, tho. lol. I use sweet filter to this photo from Meitu Xiu Xiu editor. (psst. I also make my cheek slimmer)

The makeup is quite simple. I didn't even wear any eyeshadow for my eyes. Just eyelid tape, eyeliner, and false lashes. No, I didn't go with bare lips, sorry for the filter again. or... maybe it was my lips that so pale? okay, whatever. lets see all of product one by one !


I have a really big pores, so I need a foundation with medium-high coverage for my face. I wore Very Me Smooth Foundation from Oriflame for perfect coverage. The finish result is quite matte but still shiny for healthy look.


For concealer, I wore The One Illuskin from Oriflame. It has medium coverage and I think it was enough for my redness and dark circle


To blend my foundation and concealer, I wore Pigeon Two Way Cake. I don't have any loose powder, so I used this. fortunately, my face didn't look too cakey.


I don't have double eyelid, so I used double eyelid tape for my eyes. It made my eyes bigger and I didn't need to wear a thick eyeliner.



I used Mizzu Black Eyeliner for my upper line and Etude Styling Eyeliner White for my lower liner. I just added it a little to the peak of my eyes. (psst... I took this photo from google, because I forgot to take a picture of mine) For Mizzu Black Eyeliner review, you can see at here Mizzu Black Eyeliner Review


I used Blue Moon Lash & Wink Lashes for my upper lash. My real lashes are so short an you almost can't see them, of course. Blue Moon Lash & Wink Lashes made my eyes bigger, but still natural. not heavy, and thin. I will review it later.


Klean Color Colorholic Makeup Palette is my helper for every event. I used the dark brown eyeshadow to recreate my eyebrow, I used those bronzer for shading my nose, and I used the blushes too !


For the last touch, I used Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint PK001 for my lips and Born Lippy Lip Balm from Body Shop to moisture my lips. And I finish.


This is the result without any filter. You can also recreate my look and makeup with your own way and don't forget to tag me on my instagram !

See ya ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment