beautynesia blogbeautynesia

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

BeautySky Acne Series Review

I'M BACK ! I've been so busy for my final thesis. I'm dying here, but well... finally I can have a little time to update my blog, YEAY :D This time, I want to review about my skincare series, BeautySky. BeautySky is Indonesian local brand for skincare. They also have a beauty center at Yogyakarta. First of all, I want to share about my doubt before trying these skincare series. As a beauty blogger, I always afraid about dangerous makeups and skincares that contain harmful substances. I know they already have BPOM numbers for their skincares, but I didn't dare to try these products. I remebered those days when I was trying to contact some of the buyers. They also hadn't open the beauty center back then. But well, I've read some good reviews about BeautySky at Female Daily, The buyers that I've asked also said they have a good impression about BeautySky. So yeah... With a lot of curiosity, I dare myself to try the acne series.
Aku kembali ! Aku sedang sibuk mempersiapkan skripsi kelulusan, hampir meninggal rasanya :( Tapi akhirnya punya waktu untuk update blog ! Kali ini aku mau review skincare ku, BeautySky Acne Series. Ini brand lokal, mereka juga punya beauty center di Yogyakarta. Pertama-tama, aku mau share soal keraguanku. Sebagai seorang beauty blogger, Aku takut untuk mencoba produk-produk yang dianggap 'mencurigakan'. Banyak sekali oknum oknum tidak bertanggung jawab yang suka membuat skincare dengan bahan berbahaya. Untuk BeautySky, aku tahu mereka sudah memiliki BPOM, namun tetap saja aku ragu. Aku masih ingat dulu sempet nanya-nanya review ke beberapa pembeli BeautySky ini. Setelah mereka membuka beauty center, lalu baca beberapa review yang lumayan dari forum Female Daily, aku memberanikan diri mencoba BeautySky Acne Series ini.

The products came with this box. This box is for basic packet of acne series
Produk untuk acne series basic selalu datang dalam kemasan seperti ini

So these are mine, exclude the pretty box. They always gave me free or cashback, so I ask them to include the Serum Spray Acne, that actually include in the complete packet. (Thanks to Kak Ida, BeautySky's beauty advisor on Blackberry Messenger)
Box ku sudah dibuang hahahaa. Jadi, ini adalah punyaku. Mereka selalu kasih aku free atau cashback, jadi kupakai itu untuk Serum Spray Acne nya yang sebenarnya termasuk dalam complete packet nya. Jadi beli basic dapet complete :p (Terimakasih Kak Ida, beauty advisor sekaligus yang melayani di Blackberry Messenger. I lap yu~~~)

Yes, the packaging made my doubt bigger. Howwwwwww? Why the products look like this? Not that bad, actually. It because the packaging reminds me of those harmful skincare products. *sigh*
Packaging nya bikin makin ragu ga sih? Aku kayak 'KENAPAA?' Kenapa packagingnya seperti ini?' sebenarnya ga jelek sih... tapi aku jadi keinget aja sama produk produk skincare yang berbahaya.

But, nah, I still tried this products. Yes, some of you maybe disagree with me like: "How could you try these products? How could you dare to try these on your face?" Okay... I don't even know why... But I've checked the review and the BPOM numbers, all of them have BPOM numbers, well, at least they have kind of license to make and distribute their products. I've asked the user and checked the review on Female Daily (It's from the thread about fake and dangerous skincares). They said these products are quite good and don't even have any hint that refer to dangerous and harmful products. Furthermore, BeautySky already opened the beauty center that makes me want to try the products.
Tapi aku masi mau mencoba produk ini. Beberapa dari kalian mungkin ga setuju denganku dan berkata: "Kenapa masih dicoba sih? Kenapa berani sih pake ini buat muka?" Okeeee.... Aku juga gatau kenapa bisa berani, tapi aku sudah cek nomor BPOM yang tertera, semuanya. Setidaknya produk ini legal untuk dijual dan sudah ada izinnya. Aku juga cek tanya sana sini ke pengguna dan cek Female Daily, ada satu atau dua orang yang sudah pakai dan produk produk ini ga ada ciri-ciri yang mengarah ke produk skincare berbahaya. Apalagi, mereka sudah punya beauty center. Jadilah saya makin memberanikan diri untuk mencobanya.

This is the facial wash. Those are the ingredients and BPOM number. This facial wash has a nice smell, calming, kind of musk and apple I think. This facial wash doesn't make my face feels dry.
Jadi ini facial wash nya beserta bahan-bahannya dan nomor BPOM nya. Facial wash ini enak sekali wanginya, menenangkan, baunya kayak ada apel dan musk gitu. Facial wash ini juga ga bikin wajah jadi kering

This is the toner, use this after you wash your face. But be careful, the alcohol that contains in this toner might 'sting' your sensitive face
Ini tonernya, dipakai setelah cuci muka. Hati-hati karena toner ini mengandung alkohol. Untuk kalian yang punya wajah sensitif mungkin ga akan suka sama kandungan alkohol di toner ini.





These photos are for the day cream. I love the smell. It smells like baby powder, soft and calming. It doesn't smell too strong because too much perfume or smells like metal. Believe me, it's safe.
Ini untuk Day Cream. Aku suka wanginya yang kayak bedak bayi. menenangkan dan lembut. Cream ini ga berbau menyengat ataupun berbau besi (yang biasanya ada di krim krim berbahaya atau kiloan). Percayalah, ini aman.





These photos are for night cream. It has yellowish color and the smell is kinda same with the facial wash. It's soft and calming. It doesn't feel greasy or weird like those 'harmful white-yellow cream'
Foto-foto ini adalah night cream nya. warnanya kekuningan, wanginya kayaknya sama gitu kayak facial wash nya. enak, lembut, dan menenangkan. Ga bikin berminyak atau aneh kayak krim putih-kuning kiloan yang mengkilat kilat gitu sih so far...


And these photos are for the acne serum. It does heal your acne tho. Combine it with the acne cream (Actually mine has already run out :(, so I use Benzolac for my Acne after I use this serum)
Ini untuk serum acnenya. Setelah pakai ini, biasanya pakai cream jerawat totol gitu. Baunya ga aneh-aneh, kayak ada kandungan sulfurnya gitu. Punyaku sudah habis :( jadi sekarang pakenya Benzolac yang warna hijau kalau habis pakai ini.

I've used these products for 2 months to see the difference on my face. So far... I like the result. It doesn't make my skin thinner, It doesn't whiten my face, and It reduce the pimples. Some pimples still come when menstruation come tho, But it's a good thing, right?
Aku pakai produk ini sekitar 2 bulan baru kelihatan hasilnya. Sejauh ini aku suka hasilnya sih... ga bikin kulit tambah tipis, ga bikin kulit makin putih, dan beneran mengurangi jerawat. Beberapa jerawat masih muncul sih kalau mau dapet. Tapi artinya itu hal baik, kan? Ini membuktikan bahwa produk ini sebenernya aman dipakai dan gak kayak produk abal-abal gitu.




These photos are my face before I use BeautySky. Redness, pimples, small pimples, dark spot... The camera didn't capture a lot of my skin problems tho. But it was so stressful.
Ini foto-foto sebelum pakai BeautySky. Merah-merah, jerawat gede, jerawat batu, jerawat kecil, bekas jerawat. Duh stress beneran deh. Kameraku ga bisa nangkep semua masalah di muka ku sih. Tapi aku stress sekali saat itu.


And these photos are taken after I use the products for 2-3 months (2-3 package) See the difference?
Foto ini diambil setelah 2-3 bulan pemakaian. Pakai 2-3 paket gitu, Lihat bedanya?

Actually, I love these products. The minus part is only the packaging. The packaging makes people worry about these products. (But well, If they use the prettier packaging, I think the products will cost higher :( so... yeah)
Aku suka produk ini, kurangnya sebenarnya cuma satu... di kemasannya. bikin jadi ragu ragu gimana gitu. Tapi kalau pakai kemasan yang lebih bagus nanti makin mahal :( jadi... yaudahlah...

Rate 1-5
4,5

1 comment: