beautynesia blogbeautynesia

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Lash & Wink Blue Moon Lashes Review

As I promise, I want to review Lash & Wink Blue Moon Lashes. I bought these cute lashes at their booth at Kelapa gading Mall

Their cost only IDR 70.000 for three pairs of pretty lashes. Quite cheap, right? The lashes fixer also included, but I did't use that. I already have my own lashes fixer.

These lashes looks so natural yet pretty. but in my opinion, these lashes are so thin so it's quite difficult to set them to my eyes. (I don't know if this is only me or not) But if you done, These lashes will give you a pretty look!

This is the detail look. I like the design, anyway.

This is me, with Lash & Wink Blue Moon Lashes

Conclusion:
Natural look
Pretty
Love the Packaging
Love the Design
A little bit difficult to set them to my eyes.

Rate 1-5:
4

Repurchase?
These lashes are soo good and pretty, but nope, I want to use another lashes.

whoah~ enough for today's review, don't forget to put your comments if you have any question, thanks !

4 comments:

  1. itu lash bone nya transparan ya? atau emg item? hehe salam kenal ^^

    Join my giveaway! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi salam kenal sis hehe. iya dia transparan, cuma lashes nya dempet dempet gitu satuannya jadi ga keliatan ^^ I'll check your blog, dear :)

      Delete
  2. Aww itu lashes lucu bgt cii :3 btw pake apa buat lashes fixer nyaa ? Hehe

    Characlaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaa. lucu lagi tipis enak gitu :D hehe fixernya dapet dari sana nya kok :D

      Delete