beautynesia blogbeautynesia

Saturday, March 21, 2015

VIXEN Chic & Natural Series Review - VXN 4 Lasholic

Hi ! Today I want to give you my review about VIXEN Eyelashes. My sis give me 2 type, and I'll review the first one. You can get these lashes from Joyeria Blink Shop or VIXEN Eyelashes . You can purchase this lash for IDR 15.000 (this is for natural series)

This type is called VXN 4 - Lasholic. Look at the criss cross lashes ! The owner said, she want to make it looks like Taiwanese lashes. Pretty, isn't it ?

VXN 4 Lasholic have black bands, not invisible bands, yet, I like them.

These are the lashes when I applied them to my eyes. Pretty, bold, not quite thick and natural. Also, it's so easy to applied them :D

This is me with my bare face. (before I use VXN 4 Lasholic, ofc)

And now look at my bigger eyes after I put makeup and use the lashes. (sorry for those shine lol)

Pretty, no? I like them! ❤

Bigger yet, natural ^^ long and pretty ❤ These lashes are good for my small asian eyes. For you that have bigger eyes, I'm sure you'll look prettier !

What I like:
• easy to apply
• natural and pretty
• quite long but fit for small asian eyes
• make my eyes look bigger

What I don't like:
-

Rate from 1-5:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Repurchase?
absolutely, yes, but I'll try another type ! hehe ❤

If you have any questions just put your comments :D thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment